The RAVINE will serve you well on those light, overnight trips when you want for your puffy jacket, camera and basic camp kit. The framing strikes the ideal balance between lightweight yet beefy; it's amply supportive for the medium-size loads this 3050 cu-in pack was designed to transport.
A versatile backpack for light and fast adventures.
The RAVINE 50 is ready to travel with you; highway, high in the sky, or on foot in the mountains. With women's specific harnessing, this pack crosses over for those who want it all for getting out and seeing the world. The 3-ZIP access makes loading and retrieving items from the pack quick and easy. It has two long, vertical pockets for external organization. The frame is lightweight yet beefy enough to support larger loads. The removable, double-wrap, redirect waist belt integrates directly with the frame for a dynamic, efficient carry without the hassle of extra straps.
- The mainframe is comprised of two vertical composit stays and a molded lumbar frame sheet for added structure. Through patented features and construction methods, the mainframe transfers the weight of the load into the wings which relay the weight and equalizes the contact around and into the belt. The waist belt cants and conforms over the hips to effectively transfer and distribute the weight and eliminate slippage down over the hips.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- Featuring our classic 3-ZIP design for easy, rapid access to the interior.
- Features a removable, double-wrap, Redirect waist belt system that secures in a natural, forward pull direction that requires less effort to tighten.
- 3-ZIP design for quick, easy access
- Side compression straps
- Two, exterior long pockets
- Two lid pockets
- Water bottle pockets
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Adjustable tool attachment
- 210D & 330D Robic fabric
- YKK® zippers