It's a day pack for big objectives or a svelte overnighter.
This 3-ZIP day pack offers quick access. Featuring a suite of exterior, stretch woven pockets – two on the front and two (water-bottle-ready) on the sides – the new COULEE 40 is all about grab and go convenience. Designed with dual composite frame stays for stability, the fully adjustable yoke affords a customized fit.
- This mainframe is comprised of two vertical composit rods and an upper horizontal composit bar. The composit cross stay keeps the vertical rods properly aligned and allows them to pivot and flex for a dynamic, stable carry. There are two upper portions and one lower of an HDPE frame sheet for added structure. Through patented features and construction methods, the mainframe transfers the weight of the load into the wings which relay the weight and equalizes the contact around and into the belt. The waist belt cants and conforms over the hips to effectively transfer and distribute the weight and eliminate slippage down over the hips.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily micro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- Features a removable waist belt system.
- Featuring our classic 3-ZIP design for easy, rapid access to the interior.
- Front and side stretch woven pockets on exterior
- Two zippered compartments in lid to organize essentials
- Two tool carry loops with secure straps
- Side compression straps for load stabilization and lash on options
- Fully cushioned, contoured waist belt with zippered pockets
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- 330D Robic nylon fabric
- YKK® zippers