Tackle your next tough climb with the comfort, performance, and modern colorblocked style of the midweight Northsyde Pant. Durable performance stretch fabric keeps these pants going for the long haul during the inevitable clash of pant versus rock, and the wider waist with a higher back and knit inserts adds comfort while harnessed. The UPF 50 rating provides excellent protection on long, sunny days. An inseam gusset panel makes it easy to reach for your next foothold. A cinch system at the leg hem secures the pants around boots. Pockets at the front and back and a drop-in thigh pocket provide plenty of spots to securely access tools while on the move.
- Midweight, Durable Performance Stretch Cotton/Nylon Blend
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Stretch for Increased Mobility
- Inseam Gusset Panel for Increased Range of Motion
- Waistband with Knit Inserts and High Back for Comfort With a Harness
- Front Hand Pockets, Back Welt Pocket and Right Side Drop In Thigh Pocket