TITAN gives you the option to adjust:
- Trigger sensitivity
- Pre-cocking boost
- Fire selector mode
- Burst mode
- Rate of fire
- Low battery warning
- Battery protection
- Sniper delay
Configure your TITAN in the field using the outstanding Tactical Programming Card which provides you with very easy access to the Drop-in Module functions.
Simply update the firmware and/or adjust the settings at home, using the USB-Link and the GATE Control Station™ computer App.
The USB-Link works in tandem with the GATE Control Station™ App, giving you full access to TITAN's functions and allows you to update the firmware of the drop-in module and the Tactical Programming Card.
TRIGGER SENSITIVITY ADJUSTMENT
Five trigger sensors allow you to control trigger sensitivity. You do not have to disassemble your AEG. Just use the Tactical Programming Card or the GATE Control Station™ App to adjust the trigger to your preferences and level of skills.
CONFIGURABLE FIRE SELECTOR (gen.2)
Two selector sensors allow you to use up to six fire selector modes, including innovative SEMI-BURST-AUTO mode:
- SAFE-SEMI-BURST/AUTO (short press - BURST, long press - AUTO)
- SEMI-BURST-AUTO (SAFE mode via the fast switch SAFE-SEMI-SAFE)
Thanks to the gear sensor, TITAN precisely detects in which position the cycle should finish. Therefore, even the shortest trigger action produces at least one full cycle.
Thanks to the cycle detection function you get:
- Automatic BURST – there is no need to set the burst time. You can set the burst between two and 10 shots;
- Automatic PRE-COCKING – Pre-cocking is fully operational in SEMI, BURST and AUTO modes and there is no need to set the pre-cocking boost manually. You can simply set the pre-cocking as high, mid or low;
- FULL CYCLE - when the pre-cocking is off, TITAN ensures that the gearbox completes a full cycle. You gain a higher reliability.
Victory in the game is often a matter of fractions of seconds. Thanks to PRE-COCKING, you gain a trigger reaction similar to a real gun. It allows for initial spring compression, which speeds up the trigger response significantly.
- AUTO MODE – the spring is automatically compressed after each shot,
- SMART MODE – slow trigger action compresses the spring, and fast trigger action fires the shot.
And three PRE-COCKING BOOST options: HIGH / MID / LOW
The burst enables you to shoot a pre-determined number of BBs, which is very useful in MILSLIM and when using low-caps.
This enables a reduction in a gun's rate of fire. You use stronger LiPo batteries, and still have a ROF just like in a real gun.
It allows you to change the way the ROF Control works:
ON - ROF Control uses PWM to decrease ROF. Thanks to this gearbox works smoothly what decreases wear and tear of AEG internal parts.
OFF - ROF Control adds breaks between shots to decrease ROF. It gives you more realistic experience.
It lets you to set delay between each SEMI shots to simulate the delay from reload or recoil. You can set 0.5s, 1s, 2s or 3s delay.
We know how vital the fast trigger response is during combat. This is why we have developed the Smart Trigger function. It enables you to achieve a faster trigger response. It works with the ROF Control System. During the first shot, the microprocessor sets the ROF Control to 100%. After the first shot, it switches to a previously programmed value (e.g. 50%). As a consequence, the first shot is fired at a full ROF, and subsequent shots at a reduced ROF. The best results can be achieved by using a battery with a higher than standard voltage. For example, if you use a 7.4V battery, you can replace it with 11.1V. In this way, you will achieve a faster trigger response with the same rate of fire as with a standard battery.
Enjoy two stage trigger. Activate AUG Mode and set two different trigger sensitivities. Pulling the trigger slightly produces SEMI or BURST fire and pulling the trigger further produces BURST or AUTO fire (depending on the fire selector mode).
BATTERY PROTECTION (gen.2*)
Protection against Over-Discharge of the Battery. Modern LiPo and LiFe batteries are very sensitive to over-discharge. If you do not want to damage the battery and you care about its service life, this protection is indispensable. The microprocessor monitors the battery voltage constantly. When the voltage drops down to a critical level, it will not allow firing.
LOW BATTERY WARNING
When the battery voltage drops to a predefined level, the motor will vibrate at regular intervals.
We have developed an electronic fuse with an accurate current sensor. A combination of current, voltage and temperature measurements makes your AEG installation highly reliable. It protects the MOSFET against overheating, overloading and short-circuiting. If your airsoft gun becomes jammed, the function protects the motor and battery against damage.
ADAPTIVE ACTIVE BRAKE
It automatically adjusts the motor's braking power according to your needs. This prolongs the lifespan of the motor.
Do you want to achieve a higher ROF and faster trigger response? Are you planning a power upgrade of your gun? In that case, you need a MOSFET.
It targets the energy from the battery directly to the motor, bypassing the mechanical trigger contacts. As a result, you gain a higher ROF of the gun and a faster trigger response.
This allows you to quickly check whether the drop-in module is working properly. It helps to locate where the problem lies when anything goes wrong.
Thanks to its special conformal coating, our product is resistant to atmospheric conditions (Military Specification MIL-V-173C).
The product has factory-fitted low-resistance deans-t connectors.
Thanks to the Mini Tamiya Adapters included in the kit, you can smoothly connect the drop-in module to your original (stock) installation.
14.8V LI-PO READY
The drop-in module can be used with batteries up to and including 14.8V LI-PO. The minimum operating voltage is 3V and maximum is 17V.
Make your adventure start more easily with a new product. The quickstart contains basic information and hints.
You can trust TITAN because:
- Every time you pull the trigger gearbox completes the correct cycle. The gears stop exactly where they should. The gearbox works efficiently.
- It is protected against short-circuits, overheating and overloading
- It protects the battery against over-discharge
- It significantly improves battery life, rate of fire, spring life and gearbox reliability (when pre-cocking is off)
- It is compatible with the strongest AEG replicas and batteries (ready to use with LiPo 14.8V, 5000 mAh, 60C)
Why TITAN is so special?
- It has a user-friendly configuration via the Tactical Programming Card and/or GATE Control Station
- It has option to make firmware updates via the internet
- It has innovative optical sensors instead of mechanical switches that can be prone to faults
- It replicates a trigger response like in a real gun
- It replaces the cut-off lever
- It is compatible with DSG and SSG gears
- It is compatible with most v2 gearboxes (including cnc) on the market without any modification